The catalogue for the second Acuitus auction of 2017 encompasses a wide range of retail, office, industrial and leisure assets producing current total rental income of approaching £6m.
More than a quarter of the lots are being offered with guide prices of above £1m – a reflection of the strong demand for investment-grade assets.
Lots have been entered by vendors including Aviva Investors, Colliers Capital and Barts Charity together with Administrators and LPA Receivers at CBRE, Knight Frank, Grant Thornton, Deloitte, KPMG, BDO, Moorfields, Campbell Dallas and French Duncan. Lots in the auction include:
- Boston, Market Place: prime freehold town centre retail investment comprising 2,862 sq m (30,807 sq ft) entirely let to Boots UK on a renewed lease at a rebased rent and producing income of £165,000pax. Guide price: £2.3m
- Guildford, High Street: prime freehold restaurant investment offered on behalf of Barts Charity and let with a guarantee from Cote Restaurants until 2036. Currently producing £130,000pax. Guide price: £2.3m
- Hereford, High Town: 1,414 sq m (15,228 sq ft) prime freehold retail investment mainly let to WH Smith Retail Holdings on a renewed lease at rebased rent, and currently producing £231,000pax. Guide price: £2.9m
- Milton Keynes, Apollo House: 1,410 sq m (15,184 sq ft) freehold office investment let on a renewed lease to company ultimately owned by Lloyds Banking Group, and currently producing £182,500pax. Guide price: £1.8m
- Harpenden, Coldharbour Lane Industrial Estate: freehold multi-let warehouse Investment comprising three units totalling 1,761 sq m (18,961 sq ft) and producing £120,580pax. Guide price: £1.4m
- Fareham, West Street: prime freehold bank investment let to Lloyds Bank Plc on a new 15-year lease (subject to option) and producing £90,000pax. Guide price: £1.55m
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, The Killingworth Centre: two modern drive-thru restaurant investments let to McDonalds and KFC until 2026 and 2030. Currently producing £77,175pax and £46,800pax respectively. Guide prices: £1.25m and £750,000
The auction will take place at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, 22 Portman Square, London W1H 7BG at 12.30pm on Thursday, March 30th.