The catalogue for the third Acuitus auction of 2013 on May 23rd can be viewed here The sale will offer 51 lots representing retail, office, industrial, ground rent and leisure investments with a total rental income of around £4.8m. The assets for sale represent a wide geographic spread across the UK and a similarly extensive range of investment opportunities with guide prices from £80,000 to £3.75m. Lots featured in the auction have been entered by a wide range of vendors including The Co-operative Estates, Wesleyan Assurance Society, a major fund, Joint Administrators at Moorfields Corporate Recovery, LPA Receivers at Edward Symmons, Generator Real Estate Solutions LLP and Joint Fixed Charge Receivers at Jones Lang LaSalle.
Properties in the auction include:
- London W2, 1 Star Street, Bayswater: 5,713 sq ft office suitable for owner-occupation or residential conversion (subject to consents). Guide price: £3.5m-£3.75m
- Coventry, 25 High Street: City Centre bank investment let to Barclays Bank until 2026 (subject to option) at a current rent of £215,000pax. Guide Price: £3m
- London SW1, 51 Petty France, Victoria: Prime retail investment with three self-contained flats let on ASTs. Currently producing £93,500pax Guide Price £1.3m-£1.4m
- Cardiff Gate Retail Park, McDonalds: Well-located drive-thru restaurant let entirely to McDonalds Restaurants until 2031 (no breaks) at a current rent of £64,800pax. Guide Price: £1m+
- Manchester, Trafford Park: Two prominent industrial investments producing £130,250pax and £134,425pax respectively Guide prices: £900,000-£950,000 & £1.00m+
- Hounslow, 137-143 High Street: 16,964-sq ft freehold retail investment let to Argos at a current rent of £159,000pax. Guide price: £1.85m+
- Theale, Theale Court, Nr Reading: a multi-let modern office building with excellent parking future and redevelopment potential (subject to consent). Currently producing £278,228pax. Guide Price: £1.55m-£1.6m.
- Bracknell, Richmond House & St James House: modern high-yielding 47,949-sq ft office building currently producing £564,760 pax (net). Guide Price: £1.25m
We hope that you find investment opportunities in the catalogue for the forthcoming auction. Stuart Buchanan of Acuitus Finance can quote financing terms for all lots in the sale, and can be contacted on 07879 432868 (email@example.com). The auction will take place at The Dorchester Hotel, 53 Park Lane, London W1 at 2pm on May 23rd.