The catalogue for Acuitus’s next auction on May 24 can be viewed online here.
The sale will offer 56 lots representing retail, office, industrial and leisure investments with a total rental income of around £3.8m. Notable properties in the auction include:
- London W1 – 84 Gloucester Place – former Lithuanian Embassy building. The 7,419 sq ft building is offered with vacant possession and may be suitable for conversion to residential/hotel use (subject to consents). Guide price: £3.5m
- Leeds – 3100 Century Way, Thorpe Park – Prime office Investment on major Business Park adjacent J46 of MI motorway. Let to Atkins Ltd (formerly WS Atkins). Producing £409,375 pax. Guide Price £2.65m-£2.75m
- Sheffield – Gladstone Buildings: 17,569 sq ft of offices let to tenants including Skipton Building Society and Aviva, and currently producing £138,000pax. Guide price: £550,000+
- London N10 – LA Fitness Centre in Muswell Hill: let until 2041 at a current rent of £237,143 pax rising to £274,919 pax in 2016. Guide price: £2m
- Wareham, Dorset – A Sue Ryder Care shop let on a new 10-year lease at a current rent of £14,000 pax. Guide price: £170,000
- Wakefield – A 7,957sq ft Barclays Bank let on a lease until 2026 (subject to option) at a current rent of £80,000 pax. Guide price: £750,000
- Southampton – 11 freehold ground rent investments offered on behalf of Southampton City Council. Guide prices: £5,000-£500,000
Lots are offered on behalf of major clients including The Co-operative Estates, The Government of Lithuania, Southampton City Council, Mapeley, Sue Ryder and Joint LPA Receivers at Edward Symmons, GVA, BDO LLP, Wedlake Bell and BNP Paribas Real Estate. The properties in the May auction represent a wide geographic spread across the UK and a similarly extensive range of investment opportunities with guide prices from £5,000 to £3.5m. Stuart Buchanan of Acuitus Finance can quote financing terms for all of the lots in the sale and can be contacted on 07879 432868 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The auction will take place at the Millennium Hotel, Grosvenor Square, London W1K 2HP at 2pm on May 24.