The first Acuitus auction of 2019 will feature 46 lots including a wide range of retail, office, industrial, ground rent and leisure assets.
The lots produce total rental income in excess of £3.2m, and are being offered with guide prices from £120,000 to £1.95m.
The properties on offer are presented on behalf of Major Funds, Trustees, Fund Managers, Major Property Companies, Executors, LPA Receivers and Administrators.
- Wyevale Garden Centre, Wimborne Minster, Dorset: a substantial store on a 2.4 acre site, let until 2030 (no breaks), producing £130,110pax. Guide price: £1.3m-£1.4m
- Starbucks Coffee Drive-Thru, Burrfields Road, Portsmouth: Adjoining major Oceans Retail Park and let until 2038 (no breaks) with RPI-linked rent reviews. Producing £100,000pax. Guide price: £1.5m
- 49-51 High Street, Staines-upon-Thames, Middlesex: Let to WH Smith Retail Holdings until 2025 (break recently removed). Producing £131,000pax. Guide price: £1.75m-£1.8m
- 57/61 High Street, Rayleigh, Essex: Let to Santander UK Plc on recently renewed 10-year lease (no breaks). Producing £65,000pax. Guide price: £1.2m
- Job Centre Plus, Bridgend, Glamorgan: Let to The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government on recently renewed lease until 2027 (no breaks). Producing £167,040pax. Guide price: £1.85m-£1.95m
- The Forum Shopping Centre, Cannock, Staffordshire: Comprising 10 retail units with tenants including Clarks, Dorothy Perkins and Shoe Zone in Town Centre. Producing £292,725pax. Guide price: £1.25m-£1.35m
The auction will start at 1pm on February 14th at the The Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, 22 Portman Square, London W1H 7BG