The next Acuitus commercial property auction will offer 71 lots and will take place on Thursday, May 25th at 1pm.
The auction encompasses a wide range of retail, office, industrial and leisure assets producing current total rental income of approaching £5m.A quarter of the lots are being offered with guide prices of above £1m – a reflection of the strong demand for investment-grade assets.
Lots have been entered by vendors including Aviva Investors, Telereal Trillium, Stonegate Pub Company and Heron Foods together with Administrators and LPA Receivers at CBRE,JLL, BDO and Moorfields. Properties in the auction include:
- Reigate, High Street: freehold restaurant and residential investment let to Carluccio’s. Currently producing £57,500pa with rent review this year. Includes two-bed maisonette. Guide price £1.05m-£1.1m
- Brighton, Western Road: prime freehold retail investment opposite Churchill Square shopping centre. Let to GAP (holding over pending new lease) and producing £215,000pa. Guide price: £2.4m-£2.5m
- Carlisle, Lowther Street: freehold bank investment let to Lloyds Bank Plc on new 15-year lease (no breaks). Producing £63,650pa. Guide price: £1.1m
- London, Old Kent Road: freehold public house with three floors of residential accommodation. Producing £133,800pa. Guide price: £2m-£2.2m
- Rhyl, Market Street/Queen Street: 26,690 sq ft freehold retail investment let to Wilko until 2026 and currently producing £275,388pa. Guide price: £2.5m-£2.6m
- Barrow-in-Furness, Portland Street: 80,506 sq ft major freehold retail and car park investment. Tenants include Debenhams, WH Smith and Body Shop. Currently producing £495,355pa. Guide price £3.5m
- Chard, Sainsbury’s Supermarket: Sainsbury’s supermarket in town centre location currently producing £190,000pa. Guide price: £2.1m
The auction will take place at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, 22 Portman Square, London W1H 7BG at 1pm on Thursday, May 25th.