The Acuitus commercial property auction on October 18th will feature 120 lots encompassing a range of office, retail, ground rent and leisure assets. The lots produce income in excess of £6m and the guide prices range from £25,000 to £2.25m.
The properties are being offered on behalf of Morrisons, Wesleyan, Mapeley, Major Funds, Trustees, Major Property Companies, Executors, LPA Receivers and Administrators at Savills, Knight Frank and Moorfields.
Lots at the auction include:
- Castleton Court and Transtech House, St Mellons, Cardiff: a 42,841 sq ft freehold office investment, producing income of £207,450pax. Guide price: £2m-£2.1m
- 191-193 High Street, Southend-on-Sea: A freehold retail & residential investment comprising a double-fronted shop with six refurbished flats and producing £127,500pax. Guide price: £1.5m
- Costa Coffee Drive-Thru, Warwick Old Road, Leamington Spa: modern drive-thru outlet let to Costa until 2030 and producing 65,000pax. Guide price: £1m-£1.1m
- 30 Queen Victoria Street, Reading: freehold bank investment let to HSBC until 2026 on a renewed lease (subject to option) and producing £78,000pax. Guide price: £1m-£1.1m
- 26-28 Gloucester Road, South Kensington, London: freehold retail and residential investment currently producing £66,500pax. Guide price: £1.35m
- 725 Capability Green Business Park, Luton: 6,156 sq ft modern detached office building producing current income of £115,725pax. Guide price: £1.2m-£1.25m
The auction will take place on Thursday October 18th at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, 22 Portman Square, London W1H 7BG.