Tenancy & Accomodation
|Floor||Floor||Use||Floor Areas (Approx)||Tenant||Term||Rent p.a.x|
542 sq m
(5,841 sq ft)
LIMITED (1) t/a
|5 years from 29/09/2017 until|
28/09/2022 on a full repairing
and insuring lease (2)
|144A - Flat 1||First||One Bedroom|
40 sq m
(430 sq ft)
|INDIVIDUAL||1 year & 1 month AST from|
03/08/2017 until 02/09/2018 (3)
|144A - Flat 2||First &|
54 sq m
(581 sq ft)
|INDIVIDUAL||1 year AST from 16/06/2017 until|
|144A - Flat 3||First||One Bedroom|
50.6 sq m
(544 sq ft)
|INDIVIDUAL||1 year AST from 27/06/2017 until|
|Right of Way||-||-|
|License for approximately 15|
years from 30/08/2001 until
686.6 sq m
(7,396 sq ft)
| || ||£135,730|
(1) For the year ending 12th March 2016, Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd reported a turnover of £23,168,000,000, pre-tax profits of £406,000,000 and a total net worth of £4,458,000,000 (Source: Experian Group 20/04/2017).
(2) Sainsburys Supermarkets Limited are currently holding over under their previous lease. Heads of terms have been agreed for a new 5 year lease, inside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, at a passing rent of £92,500 p.a.x and it is envisaged that this will be completed prior to the auction. Please refer to auctioneers for an update.
(3) The Assured Shorthold Tenancy provides a mutual option to determine after the first six months of the term, subject to a notice period.
(4) The rent has been annualised.
(5) The lease provides upward only rent reviews linked to the Retail Price Index.